DID YOU KNOW?
Law firms are wasting $9,701 per lawyer a year just on document management and creation? That’s nearly 10% in productivity losses for the entire firm.
It’s time to take back your time and money, and we’re here to help! Join us on Wednesday, April 25, 2018, to learn the latest on the trends and technology that will make your practice more profitable. At this event, we’ll highlight some of the most pressing challenges facing a legal firm, such as:
• Effectively managing and collecting client case fees
• Integrating your technology with current phone systems to capture phone consultations
• Navigating corporate data breaches and tips on how to make security a top concern
• Billing back manual expenses such as courier fees
• Creating QR codes to route client documents
We’ll be having a high-level dialogue and encourage you to bring a list of the issues your law firm is facing, as well.
Refreshments will be provided, so all you need to bring is an open mind. We look forward to seeing you and discussing the latest technology and trends in the legal industry!
Featured Speakers are: George LeLoudis, CPA, CGMA, CLM, Executive Director, Woods, Rogers, PLC and Tom Streeper, Legal Account Executive, Nuance