Living in the Heart of Virginia Co-Host/Producer
|WSET is seeking an energetic and creative Show Host/Producer for our half-hour sales program Living in the Heart of Virginia. Qualified candidates must be able to be comfortable on-air while creating a rapport with our audience. Candidate will create, coordinate show content, script, and edit conversational segments for our clients. Live production experience is a plus. The ability to work well with internal staff and external clients is vital.
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of LHOV Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus)
- Ability to write, edit and deliver content that tells a compelling story
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production and on-air performance is preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/