NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY
Newly Renovated Skilled Unit
Top Facility in Region of Peers
Growing Aspiring Team
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential?
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of nurse you can be, then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
Shift & Wages:
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: Day & Night Shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Click HERE to apply.