Southern Trust Home Services is scouting a part-time Plumber / Residential Service Technician who wants to experience major career growth with an industry-leading home services company, to join our Roanoke, VA team! We pay this position a competitive salary and well-rounded benefits including 100% paid medical benefits once the position goes full-time.
ABOUT SOUTHERN TRUST HOME SERVICES, INC.*
For over 25 years now, our family-owned and operated company has proudly delivered top-notch solutions for our customers' electric, plumbing, and HVAC needs. As a result, we are the trusted, go-to choice in thousands of Roanoke homes. Our experts are up to date and current on all the latest techniques, methods, and technologies in order to provide fast, reliable services. No matter what time it is, our work begins immediately with the goal of making a client's home better than it was before!
We employ only the very best and all of our team members receive on-going training to ensure they stay up to date with the latest systems, technologies, and methods. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer a work/life balance like no other and unlimited potential within the company!
TYPICAL TASKS FOR A PLUMBER / RESIDENTIAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN*
- Promptly respond to service calls
- Perform repairs and maintenance on residential plumbing systems
- Resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, and accurate manner
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Collect payment from customers
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing plumbing equipment/systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Capable of working in enclosed spaces
- Can pass a background check and drug test
- A willingness to be cross-trained in other trades
- Must be tech-savvy
Do you enjoy interacting with customers? Are you a team player with good communication skills? Can you quickly adjust to change? Are you willing to learn and able to catch on quickly? Do you have top-notch troubleshooting skills? Are you able to manage your time and tasks effectively? Do you take pride in your work? Do you present yourself professionally? If so, you might be the Plumber / Residential Service Technician that we're looking for, apply today!