The Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce (SMLRCC) today announced a record-breaking number of participants and investment in its 2021 Chamber Champions program, a sponsorship investment platform offering local businesses year-round marketing exposure and a variety of value-added enhanced member benefits.
“The Champions platform offers participants efficient use of marketing dollars through a wide range of digital tools, web presence and community support recognition,” said SMLRCC Executive Director Christopher Finley. “We are sincerely grateful to the businesses that have come on board for 2021. Their support provides a critical source of income that enables the Chamber to sustain operations, provide services to members, promote tourism, and manage our state-certified Visitor Center.”
The Chamber Champions program features three levels of investment - gold, silver and bronze - with benefits that includes extensive print, video, digital and social media marketing, program and sponsorship discounts, premier signage and recognition at events and online as well as discounted tuition for the SML Leadership Academy.
“The program is designed to give businesses maximum exposure throughout the year while at the same time provides a platform for companies to invest in the future of our region’s dynamic business community,” Finley said.
The 2021 Chamber Champions are:
- American National Bank & Trust Company
- AEP - Appalachian Power
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Smith Mountain Lake
- Carilion Clinic
- Deb Beran - RE/MAX Lakefront Realty, Inc.
- Laker Media / The Franklin News Post
- The Mariners Club
- BB&T / SunTrust - Now Truist
- Bank of Botetourt / Virginia Mountain Mortgage
- Destination Bedford & Welcome Center
- Bridgewater Marina and Boat Rentals
- Consolidated Construction Services
- Dana Montgomery - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Smith Mountain Lake
- Eastlake Community Church
- Eye Care & Surgery
- Gilbert, Bird, Sharpes & Robinson Attorneys
- Haywood's Jewelers
- Movement Mortgage: Angela Newman
- Mulch 'N More
- Next Generation Designs
- Phil Hager Insurance Agency
- Premier Appraisals
- Redwood Fuel Oil & Propane
- Southside Electric Cooperative
- Turners Dock Building, Inc
- Vogel & Cromwell Law Offices
- Westlake Automotive Service and Sales
About Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce (SMLRCC) is dedicated to promoting tourism and growing business for its members and the community. As a member-driven organization with over 650 members, the SMLRCC provides information, advocacy, and support to the lake’s growing business community. SMLRCC’s goal is to strengthen the social and economic environment of the region. Visit online at visitsmithmountainlake.com.