7AM until 9PM
Spring Valley Farm is a premiere equine boarding and training facility: basically, this is Heaven for horse lovers! We offer the best guided trail rides this side of the Mississippi and we have horseback riding lessons as well.
We also have:
- Horses and ponies for sale & lease
- Equine accessories & equipment for sale (such as horse driving buggies and carts, saddles, bridles, etc.)
- Pony rides and petting zoo services for birthday parties and other occasions
- A white Cinderella-esque carriage for wedding services
- Full-service country cabins for vacation rental
Our horse boarding & leasing options are very affordable and flexible! We have an over-Olympic size riding arena with lights, a large round pen, over forty stalls in four different barns, and access to over 600 acres of riding land! Our trail rides are available Monday through Saturday, morning until night.The horses we own are very well-behaved and are treated with kindness and love. Lessons are also available on the same schedule. We require an appointment for all services, but we can take short-notice reservations if we have availability that day. Just give us a call, text, or email and we'll be happy to fit you in! We have horses to suit all riders so there is no age or weight limit.
Come make memories to last a lifetime at Spring Valley Farm!
From Hales Ford Bridge: Take Route 122 North to a left on Rt. 655 (Diamond Hill Rd). Go approz. 4 miles to stop sign. Take a right on Rt. 616 (Horseshoe Bend Rd). Go approximately 3 miles